LUXURY HOTEL INSPIRED
Upon your arrival, one of our experienced technicians will check you in and show you to your private room.
From there, you will have time to use the restroom to prepare for bed.
The technician will then work with you to place a number of sensors that will be able to monitor your nighttime body functions including brain waves, heart rate, leg movements and breathing.
At approximately 6 am, the technician will wake you and remove the sensors and send you on your way to get your day started.
The results from your test will be sent to be interpreted and sent to your referring physician.
What to expect during your sleep study at AmeriSleep Diagnostics:
- Please bring your insurance card and ID card.
- We offer water and morning coffee in our lounge. Please plan to eat dinner before you arrive.
- Pillows and blankets are provided, however, you are welcome to bring your own if you feel you will be more comfortable.
- Please pack an overnight bag with toiletries.
- Your hair should be clean and “undone.” There are no shower facilities. Bring a face towel if you wish to wash your face.
- Please do not wear make up or lotion.
- Avoid caffeinated foods and beverages on the day of the test.
- Bring any medications you regularly take at night.
- It is advised to leave non-essential valuables at home.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Feel free to bring reading materials, handiwork, etc.
- WiFi available.
- Please arrive at 7:30 pm unless other arrangements are made with us.
- Departure time is typically at 6 am.