LUXURY HOTEL INSPIRED
What to expect during your sleep study at AmeriSleep Diagnostics:
- Please bring your insurance card and ID card.
- We offer water and morning coffee in our lounge. Please plan to eat dinner before you arrive.
- Pillows and blankets are provided, however, you are welcome to bring your own if you feel you will be more comfortable.
- Please pack an overnight bag with toiletries.
- Your hair should be clean and “undone.” There are no shower facilities. Bring a face towel if you wish to wash your face.
- Please do not wear make up or lotion.
- Avoid caffeinated foods and beverages on the day of the test.
- Bring any medications you regularly take at night.
- It is advised to leave non-essential valuables at home.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Feel free to bring reading materials, handiwork, etc.
- WiFi available.
- Please arrive at 7:30 pm unless other arrangements are made with us.
- Departure time is typically at 6 am.